6500 Soquel Dr.
Aptos, CA 95003
Thu, Fri & Sat
12pm - 6pm
THEATER GUILD MEMBER
Please join us by supporting our upcoming season. As a contributor you will be making an investment in bringing first-class Broadway musicals to Santa Cruz County. Learn More >
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR PATRONS
Covid Safety Requirements as of April 1, 2022:
Purchasing a ticket means patron and all members of their group agree to to the following COVID Safety requirements:
* Proof of full vaccination status before entry via the vaccine card record of CDPH digital vax record; OR
* Proof of a negative PCR test within two days of the performance or negative antigen test within one day
* All patrons are required to wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth indoors and throughout the performance regardless of vaccination status.
* Only a single mask is required indoors, a double mask is encouraged, but not required.
* No valved masks, neck gaiters, or bandanas.
* Food and drinks are not permitted in the venue with the exception of bottled water.
* Patrons are requested to remain 6 feet apart from unrelated family/group members as much as possible.
* Patrons not able to provide proof of vaccination OR one of the negative tests OR properly masked will not be admitted to the event nor be granted a refund.